Other than the technical requirements above there is nothing you need to do to prepare for the session. Don't plan what you are going to say. This is about what comes in the moment, perhaps tapping into your inner wisdom.
- We'll begin with a brief chat to check everything is working well and to get settled.
- I'll invite you to close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, whilst I explain what will happen.
- When you are ready you will open your eyes. I may begin by asking you a question, or if you have a question you'd like to explore let me know and I can put that to you.
- The space is now for you. It is not an interview or a conversation. My intention is to pay attention with a neutral face - this isn't a sign I am bored but a way to allow you complete freedom to be in the moment without relying on feedback from me. It may feel weird at first but trust that it is okay.
- You may stay silent, you may speak if words arise. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to stay quiet. We'll be with whatever comes in the moment.
- I may speak. I may ask a question if it arises in me.
- Really, there is no expectation for the session. It will be whatever it is. There is nothing to achieve and nothing to prove.
- I will be recording using Zoom, a. I may or may not use the footage to create a film (much depends on the quality of the Zoom recording).
- If there is footage I wish to use I will seek your consent prior to sharing it publically.